Forms and Information
- Summary of Degrees
- Individual Brochures for each degree are available upon request (after receiving the degree)
Chapter Secretary Forms
Executive Orders, Instructions, and Notices
District Officer Forms and Manuals
District Deputy Grand High Priest Forms & Information
||Where to Send
||When to Send
|Official Visit of DDGHP [docx] (revised in 2012)
||GHP, copy to Gr. Sec., Gr. King
||Within 10 days after visit
|Quarterly Report of DDGHP [xlsx] (revised in 2019)
||GHP, copy to Gr. King, Gr. Sec., GM3V
||January 10, April 10, July 10 and October 12
| Annual Report of DDGHP [docx]
||GHP, copy to Gr. King, Gr. Sec., GM3V||November 1
|GHP Official Visit [doc]
||Grand High Priest||6 weeks before date of visit
|Veterans' Emblems Applications [pdf]
||Grand Secretary||As required
|Dispensation [doc] [pdf]
||Copy to GHP||When issued
District Deputy Grand High Priest Annual Report
This report is NECESSARY to enable the Grand High Priest and Grand
King to assess the status of Royal Arch Masonry in the Commonwealth
of Virginia and to assist in determining the winner of the Grand
Please use the following format. Send one copy to the Grand High
Priest, one copy to the Grand King, and one copy to the Grand
Master of the Third Veil.
- Short introductory statement regarding the District.
- Activities held in the District to support the Grand High Priest's programs and promote Royal Arch Masonry in the District.
- Comments on the strengths and weaknesses, and a critical assessment of the overall status of Royal Arch Masonry in the District, focusing on the question: "Is Royal Arch Masonry growing or declining in this District"
- Recommendations for improving Royal Arch Masonry in the District and the Grand Chapter.
NOTE: There is no prescribed form for the Annual Report of the
DDGHP, but there is a prescribed format. This report is intended
as a recapitulation of the events which have occurred after taking
office, and in order to be meaningful, should include specific
recommendation as to the needed areas of improvement for each
Chapter, together with concrete suggestions as to how such
recommendations can be implemented. Please note that failure to
submit this form may disqualify you from being considered for the
Grand Line Bowl!